Join us on the Bear's Guts
Spend 6 full days skating the Bear's Guts track; the best freeride track in Europe and wider. Spend a full week together with 250 longboard riders from all over the World. Upgrade your downhill and freeride skills while shredding the smoothest asphalt ever, consistent from top to bottom, swim in a beautiful river, skate the mini ramp, enjoy the finest local cuisine and party with your old and newly made friends. We can't wait to shred the Guts with you at KnK Longboard Camp 2019!
Price: 250,00 € per person (full week)
Please note that:
- There are no daily tickets available
- You can’t register for less than for the full week
- non-riders have to pay 60,00 € for staying at the campsite (includes full week).
Note: Once you submit your registration, your signup will be reviewed and confirmed within 72 hours. Once approved, you will receive a confirmation email with the payment instructions.
What we provide
- 6 full days of freeride (every day from 11:00-18:00)
- Optional participation in Red Bull No Paws Down or Single Set Survivors race
- Camping with [warm] showers and toilets
- Electricity (for charging devices or plugging-in your camper)
- WiFi access (sometimes it gets overloaded tho),
- Watermelon served on track once a day
- All the water you need on the track
- Shuttle busses (on the track and from campsite to the track and back)
- Professional Medical Assistance on the track (two fully equipped teams – two vehicles and 4 medics)
- Track protection and road closure managment
- Garbage management
- Discounted food at Hotel Kovač and on top of the track
- Official event t-shirt
- Party every night backed up with a quality sound system, light show, the local #slivo, video features on the big screen, fun games on the stage, live concerts, open fireplace and more…
What is not covered by the registration fee
- Renting a room or a bed in the Hotel Kovač
- Swimming pool and sauna (atm, we are negotiating best pricing for you)
- Food and drinks at the hotel restaurant
- Transfer to the event (from airport or train/bus station)
- Insurance (you are required to have the EHIC card if you’re from EU and your own travel insurance regardless of where you’re from)
Refund, Cancellation and Transfer
Please note that after March 31st, 2018, no refunds will be possible unless the event is cancelled by the organiser. If you can’t attend the event but you already paid the registration fee (in full or partially), you can transfer the financial value of your registration to a third person. In this case, you simply notify us about it and let us know the full name and contact details of the person you will be transferring your registration to.
Also, in case if you fail to attend and transfer your registration to a third person, please note that no transfers to 2019 will be possible because the transfers to next year create a big financial problem for us, the organiser.
We did our best to offer the best payment options but you are welcome to let us know if you need a different payment plan. We’ll be glad to make it possible for you to join the KnK Longboard Camp.
Need more info? Contact us